It was a big Breakthrough
From the time I received an email stating that I earned convention this year as a Manager with Nature Sunshine, I have been so excited. This company is so great they will send you to their National conventions if you earn it by promoting the products. This means the cost of the convention and room and board was covered by the company. I don’t know many companies that do that. The location of the convention was so beautiful – Gaylord convention center. It was like a dream and Dallas, Texas has some of the most friendly people in the USA!!! I felt so refreshed to get that southern hospitality. I stayed with my dear friend, sister and mentor Medina Nance who has been a Manager for Nature Sunshine for many years and traveled to many exciting locations with them. She even said this was her best experience ever at a National convention. I can’t believe how perfect everything turned out.
People from all over the US and beyond attended the convention. We met so many people. I felt good to be in a large room with a group of people who all had the same desire to help people live healthier lives and provide them with top quality supplements by NSP. We all sat on the edge of our seats as they introduced to newest products from the company and it is a package everybody needs to help live healthier.
Nature Sunshine introduced:
Metabolic Age Support System – helps the effects of metabolic dysfunction
Eleven Elevated – Improved Probiotic Eleven supplement
and 3 new essential oils
– Relief blend
– Prosper blend
and Organic Orange
The scents of all of NSP’s oils compare to none and I gained so much knowledge in Aromatherapy along with hearing amazing testimonies on the use of oils.
I could go on and on about this year’s convention but I will end by saying contact me if you want the details on the newest products and if you want to know how to get into the NSP business and earn a trip to next year’s convention in Florida to celebrate 45 years in business you better get with me so we can all be there in 2017!!!
Get it right here: www.momsherbsshop.com
Come on, let’s go!!! I know it’s going to be a “Stone cold blast” in 2017!!!
This past weekend was a great one. Although Chicago’s weather was very chilly. We even saw snow, but my friend, Regina and I set out to spend a day at the McCormick Place, where the Black Women’s Expo was held. It turned out to be a very uplifting, fun and exciting day. I was so excited because I had been anticipating that day to unite with four dynamtic women who I had been communicating with online in preparation for the day. So when we finally came together in person it was such powerful energy in the air I could almost see it. Versandra Kennebrew was excellent in leading the way on the discussion on self-care. We all shared our input as healing artists, business women and sisters coming together. Myself, Katina Love of Michigan, Ottoweiss Campbell, of Chicago’s south suburbs, Pat Boone, also from South Suburbs and Versandra flew in from Atlanta. I truly hope we get the opportunity to collaborate again. These ladies are published Arthurs, lead radio shows, businesses and more, dealing with Wellness and supporting women.
My friend Regina and I enjoyed the food, fashions, make-up, all the interesting people, art and more. We are looking forward til next year. If you never attended The Black Women’s expo, you are missing something great.
I appreciate all the people who attended our discussion. I hope you enjoyed everything as much as I did.
Stay tune to my blog because this week I’m headed to Dallas, Texas for Nature Sunshine National Convention.
Follow me on Twitter, Snapchat, Periscope and Instagram @momsherbs. I plan to share this event on my social media!!!
I have been counting down til The Black Women’s expo. I just realized April 8th is actually right at the Lord’s new year. So it’s a time of new beginnings. I hope to see lots of familiar faces that day. It’s going to be great, I can feel it. We will be at The McCormick Place, at 1pm, for the panel discussion on Self-care. Taking a day of rest is an important self-care practice.
Right now, I am glad for this time to rest. My week was busy. I’m hoped for more, but grateful for what God gave me. I am just glad God commanded we take a day of rest and focus on him. I listened to a awesome Sabbath lesson at www.thykingdomcome7.com. Now time for sleep.
I pray everyone reading this receives God’s blessings.
Walking the pup this morning and jumped on Periscope to chat about changes I’m making on more Self-care:
1. Take sugar and gluten out of my diet.
2. Walk Sammy regularly. (His tail is wagging about this one.)
3. Plan more special times for myself.
Click on link above and watch the scope. I’m @momsherbs on Periscope and Twitter. Follow me.
Trying to practice what I preach with Self-care
As we count down the days I am posting on my blog daily. I am also trying to incorporate some Self-care habits. It’s Spring time. The trees and flowers are budding. The weather is changing. It’s still a little cool here in Chicago. I didn’t get up and walk the dog today, but I gotta get back into walking my dog for long walks every day. I am also trying to take sugar and junk food totally out of my diet and staying Gluten-free. I am drinking more water and making plans to do special things for MYSELF!!!
The ladies who are on the panel for Self-care at The Black Women’s Expo this year was talking about who NEEDS to come to this panel discussion. We agreed women who are very busy caring for family, their mates, managing their jobs, running their businesses and find it hard to take time for their selves. I defiantly know about that. As a business woman with a husband and children, I am always multi-tasking. I barely take time out for myself. I do not see clients on Monday, but I am still taking phone calls, managing my marketing, bookkeeping and other things I don’t get to do while I am in my spa. It is very hectic. This is why I am looking forward to a day off from work, spending time with like-minded women and chatting about Self-care on Friday, April 8, 2016, at 1:00 p.m., at the McCormick Place.
Why don’t you take the day off too and join us? Get your tickets at half price at Walgreens. If you have any questions you can contact me HERE at my blog – www.motherknowsbest.net.
Right now I am about to relax and prepare for seeing clients tomorrow. I am going to squeeze in some time on Periscope this week. I will send out alerts and tweets. I hope you downloaded the app. I hope to see ya there. Great stuff is going on at Periscope!!!
I am @momsherbs on Twitter and Periscope. (My YouTube channel is about to relaunch soon too! Stay tuned)!!!!
I’m counting down til the big event on Friday, April 8th, 1:00 p.m, at The McCormick Place, Chicago, at The Black Women’s Expo. We will have a panel discussion on Self-Care. I plan to blog regularly here on my blog plus do a Scope each day til the event on Periscope. So if you haven’t downloaded the app on your phone or tablet, download it and join me on Periscope. It’s a HOT SPOT. Periscope just celebrated their 1 year birthday!!! I’ve been on Periscope since last June. I love it. I’ve learned so much from so many inspirational people. One lady named Chrissy has inspired me to get my YouTube channel back active, along with many other business building tips I’ve gained. So stay tuned for my revived YouTube Channel. I will announce the official launch!!! So check me out Monday morning, when I go for my walk with Sammy (my dog). I will jump on Periscope for the 12 days til Black Women’s Expo countdown, at about 7 a.m., central time!!!
HERE’S THE LINK TO GET DETAILS AND TICKETS FOR THE BLACK WOMENS EXPO:
If you missed my Scope from this morning, here’s the REPLAY. CLICK THE LINK:
Good points to think about this Friday. Have a great weekend and a peaceful Sabbath day on the 7thd day. PEACE!!!
I am working on a support group from my Periscope video chats and my Facebook group – 90 Day Challenge to Fit, Fine and Fierce (Click on group title to join). We chat on these type of topics regularly.
- Not managing your Constipation
- Not drinking enough water
- Not working out
- Not taking your quality vitamins and supplements
- Not eating 4 or 5 small, healthy meals each day
- Not finding your circle of support to keep you motivated
HOW TO AVOID THEM
- Do a good herbal colon cleanse every season. The 90 day “Granddaddy Cleanse” is best. Contact me for full details. I also suggest the 2 week Tiao He Cleanse with Chinese herbs to help detox, balance and rid the extra waste. The ParaCleanse is another good one to rid nasty invaders.
- Start a routine where you drink about 8 to 16 oz of water when you first wake up, add lemon if needed. Then drink another serving of water right before you start your work day. Take in your third serving of water in the middle of the day and then end the day with your last serving of water. That will start your regular routine of drinking plenty of water. Also download the the app – Water Your Body (Previous blog post)
- Find something you love doing, from dancing to your favorite tune for an half hour and build up to one hour, get a great workout video. Join a Zumba class or walk in your area with your music to help keep the fast paste.
- Do your research, make sure you purchase quality products. Contact your Certified Herbalist – Marguerite for more tips for the best vitamins, minerals and supplements for your body (Nature Sunshine Products are my fav). – Call or text me at: 708-232-8970. Download Periscope and join me there. I’m @momsherbs.
- Plan your meals in advance. I recommend a good protein meal replacement drink to start the day such as Love & Peas by Nature Sunshine, add fresh fruit for extra flavor. Order your protein drinks and supplements at: www.momsherbsshop.com
- JOIN our Facebook group – 90 Day Challenge, Fine, Fit and Fierce. If you are in the Chicago area inquire about our 13 week health challenge that will be starting soon in Homewood, IL. Both places we will share recipes, health tips and more. Come to my spa and get weighed in weekly, learn your metabolic age, hydration level and more with the Bio-tracker.
If you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle and staying on track with healthy meals, vitamins and supplements and working out but sometimes you seem to just fall off join us. We chat weekly on Periscope and on my Facebook group – 90 Day Challenge to Fit, Fine and Fierce. The group is growing and my regulars are joining me on my chats on Periscope regularly. Support is the best. We can inspire each other with:
- Sharing our favorite workouts such as classes in our area or our favorite workout dvds
- Sharing our recipes
- Share our achievements: weight loss, keeping on our programs, and more
- Share uplifting scriptures, affirmations and quotes.
MY YOUTUBE ZUMBA PLAYLIST:
— Blaxicanativamerican (@DaddyGetsHerWet) February 3, 2016