If you have met me, come to my spa or read my health blog you know I have a passion for wholistic health, aromatherapy, wellness and stress management. I want to share some helpful tips with my wonderful clients the Lord has blessed me with. Please Enjoy the links below:
Five Do-It-Yourself Remedies For Plantar Fasciitis
Oils to help Plantar Fasciitis
– 20 drops of Lemongrass
– 15 drops of Frankincense
– 15 Drops of Marjoram
Add to fav Carrier Oil in a 5ML Bottle and Apply from calf to bottom of foot three times a day.
This Is Why You Need To Massage Your Feet Before Bed:
Order your Essential oils from my online store or contact me if you want these blends made for you – www.momsherbsshop.com
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT ESSENTIAL OIL WORKSHOP
See my Testimonial page on Health and wellness tips
I’ve followed Steven Horne for years and appreciate all the knowledge, research and information this master Herbalist and Health Practitioner has shared. Watch this recorded webinar, especially YOUNG PARENTS…
See all my past posts on vaccines, including information on vaccine waivers and the ingredients in vaccines HERE
June 6-13, 2016 save on excellent products for men.
This video will explain why you want to try Equilibrium
Nature Sunshine Products also is offering discounts on:
– Men’s Formula
– Saw Palmetto
Read details on these herbs at my online herbal store – www.momsherbsshop.com
and purchase while you can SAVE!!!
I will begin my monthly webinars on the benefits of essential oils in June, starting with the topic:
Essential oils and Emotions.
Contact me if you would like to receive an invite to the webinar – email@example.com
Call or text me for more details: 708-232-8970.
Massage Therapists, Fitness instructors, Hair Stylists and EVERYONE checkout the great tips above you and your clients can use to de-stress and help for Women dealing with hormone issues, PMS, Hot Flashes, etc. Aromatherapy is an excellent way to de-stress and even help with mood swings for
SADNESS, DEPRESSION, FEAR, ANGER, GRIEF. Stay tuned for details on my upcoming WORKSHOPS AND WEBINARS ON ESSENTIAL OILS AND EMOTIONS.
You can always call or text me for information in Essential oils and Herbs at: 708-232-8970
ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!
Silver Shield liquid and gel, Patented, FDA Approved – ORDER AT: WWW.MOMSHERBSSHOP.COM
Silver Shield is one of my favorite products and one of Nature Sunshine’s TOP PRODUCTS.. I personally have seen the benefits of using Silver Shield for myself and my family for viruses such as strep throat, sinus infections and gum infections. You can take it internally and apply the gel on the skin.
Read more TESTIMONIALS on my site on what Silver Shield has done for folks and their pets too.
Here is a list of 10 great uses of Silver Shield
1. Vaginal Yeast Infections: Women are thankful for Silver Shield because it fights yeast and bacterial vaginosis and even HPV! No need for antibiotics. Add ½ bottle of Silver to a Douche syringe bulb hold for 10 minutes then release. Do this for 3-5 days, once a day, then apply a quarter size amount of Silver Shield Gel to a tampon and insert. This process will clear up female infections, safe and naturally. It doesn’t even upset the normal balance of the beneficial bacteria. This is great news for many women dealing with this.
2. Herpes outbreaks/Fever Blisters: Apply the Silver Shield gel directly to herpes outbreaks and let it absorb into the skin. This has been used as a successful method to control herpes outbreaks quickly.
3. Ear Infections: Fill the ear canal with Silver Shield liquid drops in infected ear twice daily and let set for around 6 minutes. This will clear up the infection and help relieve pain!
4. Eye Infections (Pink Eye or Viral Eye Infections): We know how easy Pink eye can spread, Silver Shield can be a savior in clearing this up quickly by applying a few drops in the eye. Add drops up to 5 times per day as needed. This is a good reason to always keep Silver Shield on hand.
5. Strep Throat: Gargle with Silver Shield for about six minutes then swallow. Do this every few hours and continue to gargle twice a day for 5 days more. Safe enough for young children.
6. Food Poisoning: Take 2 tsp. hourly until symptoms subside.
7. Acne breakouts: Apply the Silver Shield gel on the blemishes to kill the bacteria festering in the pores. The gel can also be applied as a general application to the whole face after washing. Allow to set on face to seep in the pores, then apply moisturizer. This will help fight acne and helps with anti-aging.
8. Viruses: Use Silver Shield when you have been exposed to any illness, including the swine flu. Take 2 tsp. twice a day. Helps build immune system and fight viruses.
9. For airplane travel: Apply Silver Shield gel in nostrils and use as a disinfectant by rubbing on hands. The Silver Silver gel is 3 ounces, so it should be allowed on airplanes.
10. In the home: Silver Shield comes in handy for disinfecting the countertops and on mold, including black mold. Dilute 1 ounce of Silver Shield to a spray bottle and fill with water then spray.
ORDER SILVER SHIELD AND ALL NATURE SUNSHINE PRODUCTS AT: WWW.MOMSHERBSSHOP.COM
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE FOR 30-40% DISCOUNT IN PRICES – SUNSHINE SHARING OFFERS FREE SHIPPING!!!
WATCH THE YOUTUBE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT:
WATCH FOR DETAILS FOR MY UPCOMING AROMATHERAPY WORKSHOPS AND WEBINARS – JUNE IS: ESSENTIAL OILS AND EMOTIONS.
The week is almost over, I have been working on my next YouTube video. I will be sharing natural remedies to take care of teeth and gums. SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel so you won’t miss any upcoming videos.
Last week’s video was on Beauty tips and anti-aging. Share topics you want me to cover…
I have now been into holistic health and herbs for more than 19 years. It started part-time and grew into a full-time business for me. I am thankful I have found my passion and mission on this earth to help others gain knowledge and help in preventative health practices and helping people with health issues using holistic measures. I talked about this on Periscope Tuesday morning as I shared an Affirmation and scripture from Psalms 1st chapter; one of my favorite. I hope to do more morning scopes and share motivational affirmations and scriptures to start the day. (Follow me on Periscope @momsherbs)
One of the popular topics that comes up when I am talking to other women, some are my clients, others are friends, family and acquaintances. Women have many female issues from infertility to extremely painful periods. They are dealing with Fibroid tumors, cysts, Endometriosis, PCOS and more. This is defiantly a subject for future YouTubes. We do have awesome programs that help!!! Call or text me if you want details and check below… 708-232-8970.
Read my TESTIMONIAL page for clients who got good results with natural remedies for female issues, plus other blog posts:
Image via Pixabay
This week with my celebration of the relaunch of my YouTube channel I have a guest blogger today. He is sharing is story of battling addiction. This goes with one of the popular topics many people contact me about when they are seeking ways to deal with anxiety, depression, sadness, grief and so on. Read this one man’s motivational story – Per Wickstrom
As a recovering addict, I’ve learned the hard way that there is no fool-proof recipe for achieving great things in life. However, I’ve met a lot of successful people throughout both my career and my recovery process, and I’ve realized that there are a few qualities they all share. Whether you’re struggling professionally or personally, here are five things to keep in mind to find true success:
Play to your strengths. After I found sobriety, I re-entered a world where technology was king and I was years behind. But instead of frantically trying to catch up, I decided to focus on my strong abilities as a salesman. There’s something to be said for acquiring new skills and constantly learning, but when it comes to the big picture, stick to what you know and are good at. Not only will this make the overall process a little easier, it will give you the confidence you need to tackle issues as they come.
Keep a journal. A journal is helpful in setting goals, creating a plan, and tracking your progress. It’s also a great way to reflect on your journey and learn from your mistakes. Record what you tried today, how you tried it, what worked and what didn’t. Don’t forget to note the ever-important why: Why did you take a certain approach in the first place? Why did or didn’t it work? Analyzing the why might help you see that the idea itself is great, but the execution is what needs tweaking.
No matter what, stay positive. I tried to get sober for years, and after a while I started to wonder if I really could. Finally, I simply told myself flat-out, in no uncertain terms, that yes I could and yes I would conquer my addictions — and I did! Keeping a positive outlook can make all the difference, especially in the tough times. Mistakes are how we learn, so embrace them as you make them. No one ever achieved greatness without hitting a few speed bumps, so take yours as part of the process and power through them.
Make time for relationship-building. Don’t just meet people: learn their full names, find out what they do for a living, discuss their hobbies. Offer help without seeking anything in return. Making real connections with others is great for your personal well-being, and can often lead to even more valuable relationships. Plus, networking is a fantastic tool in just about every aspect of your life. The barista you strike up a conversation with could offer you fantastic advice on something seemingly trivial like the best sushi spots in town — but that could come in handy for an important client lunch or your next date night with your spouse. Everyone has something to offer, but kindness and sincerity come first.
Go the extra mile. Don’t just meet your deadlines, turn in assignments early. If a client asks for a pitch, have a few back-ups ready in case he doesn’t like your first idea. If your partner has had a long day at work, have their favorite meal waiting on the table when they arrive home. Putting in a little extra effort will make you stand out from the crowd and show others you’re truly determined and committed.
Life success looks different to everyone, but the paths to finding it is often paved with the same qualities. Playing to your strengths, tracking your goals in a journal, maintaining a positive attitude, and putting the extra effort into everything you do are vital components to a successful life. And never forget my personal mantra: it’s never too late to turn your life around.
Per Wickstrom is the CEO of Best Drug Rehabilitation, one of the largest holistic rehabilitation centers in the United States. After a decades-long battle with drug addiction, he decided to devote his life to helping others find the same life-affirming success. Catch up with Per via his website, PerWickstrom.com, or connect with him on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Watch my YouTube in dealing with Mood Swings…
It’s time to celebrate and have fun. I’ve got my YouTube back and it’s LIVE!!! I am uploading new videos and more to come. If you can think of a topic you want me to cover please post on this blog, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on one of my YouTube videos. Some of the videos I’ve posted so far cover:
- Herbs for mood swings with St. John Wort
- Herbs for beauty and Anti-aging
- Virtual tour of my spa
- Updates on my ZYTO Compass Scan
- Healing with Herbs naturally
I will be celebrating all week and you can win prizes from www.motherknowsbest.net. I am giving away 1. plug-in difuser and an essential oil, plus, I have two sons who are amazing artists. I will post pieces of their artwork that I will also give: 2. a color print from both sons. Those are 3 prizes I have lined up. To win one of the prizes this week you can be entered in the drawing by.
- Subscribe to my YouTube www.youtube.com/wrightlady.
- Leave a comment on one of my YouTube videos. Let me know other topics you want to see or any comment you want to share.
- Follow me on www.Twitter.com/momsherbs.
- Like me on www.Facebook.com/www.motherknowsbest.net.
Do all 4 steps and you will be entered in the drawing to win the prizes mentioned above!!!
Have a FANTASTIC Week!!! I will be blogging daily to celebrate the RELAUCH of my YouTube!!!
It is the end of the week and the end of the month and I am soooo excited in the relaunch of my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. For the first week of May I plan to celebrate all week with daily blog posts, giveaways and more, so stay tuned…
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!
WATCH my channel for herbal remedies, tips, demos and more!!!
Leave, your questions and comments here or on my YouTube channel.